WHERE DO I PARK TO VISIT THE TASTING ROOM? +
- There’s a few parking spots available in the parking lot off of Brushy St. Parking is limited at our venue, therefore we suggest guests use a taxi or rideshare service. You may also try paid street parking, use the parking garage at the East Austin Hotel, or reserve a parking space in advance through Premium Parking.
CAN I VISIT FOR JUST A GLASS OF WINE? +
- VIP Club members will be invited to visit Blurred Vines on a more casual basis, but we recommend all other guests make a tasting reservation in advance. Walk-ins for tastings can only be accommodated if space allows.
ARE CHILDREN AND PETS ALLOWED? +
- Unfortunately due to safety regulations, we cannot accommodate children or pets.
HOW DO I MAKE A RESERVATION? +
- Reservations are available online. If your preferred date and time is unavailable, please email email@example.com or call: (512)789-1395
WHAT IS THE BLURRED VINES VIP CLUB MEMBERSHIP? +
- The VIP Club membership is an opportunity for wine lovers to connect, explore, and learn from our expert sommelier. VIP Club members have special access to the East Austin tasting room, early access to our newest selections from the west coast, special pricing on hand-selected wines, and much more. Learn more about the VIP Club here.
WHAT IS THE BLURRED VINES WINE SUBSCRIPTION? +
- The BV Wine subscription offers a carefully curated collection of wine at four unique tiers. Subscriptions will ship out twice a year with selections sourced from winemaking regions of California, Oregon, and Washington, with an occasional hidden gem from other parts of the world. Wine Subscription Boxes are coming soon!
- To sign up for the BV wine club subscription simply select the subscription tier that best suits your interests and fill out your shipping and billing details.
- Our wine team is always happy to answer any additional questions you may have – firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (512)789-1395
WHAT ARE THE WINE SUBSCRIPTION TIERS? +
- BV GRADUATE: A curation of classic and approachable wines from small production wineries. You have the option of 6 or 12 bottle shipments twice a year.
- BV MASTER: Moving into a tier of more rare offerings, these wines are produced in smaller quantities, and are true hidden gems. This collection of wines is seasonably available from vintages that typically sell out. You have the option of 6 or 12 bottle shipments twice a year.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE VIP MEMBERSHIP AND WINE SUBSCRIPTION? +
- The Wine Subscription is strictly curated wine shipments twice a year. There are no fees associated with the subscription.
- The VIP Club Membership gives you exclusive access into the wine lovers world with benefits and opportunities to drink unforgettable wine and connect with people who have the same great taste! There is a fee of $1000 and will be renewed on an annual basis. For more information on member benefits check out the VIP Club page.
HOW IS THE BV WINE SUBSCRIPTION DIFFERENT FROM OTHER WINE SUBSCRIPTIONS? +
- Different from standard wine subscriptions, the BV subscription is a curated selection of wines from a collection of high quality, small production wineries, rather than one single winery. A unique shipment is sent to you with wine selections at the respective tier.
CAN I CUSTOMIZE MY SUBSCRIPTION SHIPMENTS? +
- The twice yearly shipments cannot be customized, though subscribers can place orders at any point during the year based on wine availability. For more information on the available wines and their stories, check out The Spill.
WHAT WINES WILL BE IN MY SUBSCRIPTION BOX? +
- The selections in the subscription box will be focused on splendid discoveries from the great winemaking regions of California, Oregon, and Washington, with an occasional hidden gem from other parts of the world. We will also continue to explore new favorites and wines from other wine growing regions. Most shipments will have a variety of reds and whites.
WHICH STATES ARE YOU ABLE TO SHIP TO? +
- Blurred Vines is able to ship subscriber shipments and orders to: AK, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MA, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NM, NY, NC, ND, NH, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, DC, WI, WY
- Texas permitting laws prohibit Blurred Vines to ship to states not listed above. For those not listed, we will introduce you to recommended partners that will help you facilitate the shipment of your wines.
- Austin also offers great wine storage solutions and we are happy to transfer your quarterly shipments to a facility of your choice.
CAN I PICK UP MY SUBSCRIPTION SHIPMENT AT BLURRED VINES? +
- Absolutely – Should you wish to pick up your wine, rather than having it shipped, you’ll enjoy the added benefit of pick-up tasting events and avoid shipping costs.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY FIRST SUBSCRIPTION BOX? +
- Subscription boxes will ship or be picked up at Blurred Vines Tasting Room in April and October.
HOW IS MY WINE PROTECTED DURING SHIPPING? +
- Shipments are scheduled for April and October to avoid hot/cold periods.
- Our shipping and fulfillment partners receive daily alerts on the safety of wine shipping conditions nationwide, including at UPS and FEDEX hubs in the center of the country. No wine leaves the fulfillment house unless it is 100% safe to do so. At certain times, clients are offered expedited or alternate solutions like 2-day air or cold-packed shipping.
- All wine is stored in a temperature controlled wine facility.
HOW DO I UPDATE MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION? +
- Please visit your account portal: /profile to update any billing or shipping information.
- Your account portal also allows you to see all past subscriptions and purchases.
- If you have any additional questions or need support in accessing your account, please email email@example.com or call: (512)789-1395
HOW LONG DOES MY WINE SUBSCRIPTION LAST? +
- Your subscription will last for as long as your interest remains and you may cancel at any time. You will receive an email notification prior to subscription shipment.
- There are no fees for signing up for the wine subscription. You will only be charged for your wine shipments, taxes and shipping charges.
- You may cancel or skip a shipment online through your personal Blurred Vines account.
HOW LONG DOES MY VIP CLUB MEMBERSHIP LAST? +
- The VIP Club Membership is yearly membership. You will receive two reminder emails (at two weeks and two days) prior to renewal.
- You may cancel your VIP Club Membership online through your personal Blurred Vines account.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO SHIP MY SUBSCRIPTION BOX? +
- We highly recommend attending Blurred Vine Pickup parties to avoid shipping fees. They are also a really fun way to mingle with others who share great taste.
- Prices will vary based on the number of bottles in your shipment and the state you are shipping to.
- A Blurred Vines Wine Specialist would be happy to help you estimate shipping charges. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (512)789-1395.
CAN I RENT THE SPACE OUT FOR A PRIVATE EVENT? +
- Blurred Vines Tasting Room is available for private event rental. VIP Club Members get first access to available rental space.
- Please email email@example.com or call: (512)789-1395 for availability and pricing.
- Catering is available through recommended partners. Outside caterers are also welcome upon Blurred Vines management approval.
- Max capacity is 50 people.